A. Christina Breen-Hale - State Farm Insurance     Official Sponsor
Our mission is to help our clients realize their dreams by managing risks, recover from the unexpected, and plan for the future.

Renter Insurance for College Students

If you're a college student who rents an off-campus apartment or house while away at school, think about buying renter insurance. This coverage protects your personal property if it gets damaged, destroyed or stolen, such as your computer, TV, stereo, bicycle, or furniture.

If you're a parent with dependent children included on your insurance policy, their personal property may not be covered if they live off-campus while at college. Check your policy or contact your insurance agent to see if your homeowner insurance provides enough protection.